Friday, July 29, 2005

Getting closer to departure!

Thirteen days until I leave for Russia! I am incredibly underprepared. Those of you who know me are probably aware that I have a bit of an obsession with packing. Before going on any sort of major journey I tend to start packing and re-packing approximately two months in advance. It's less than two weeks until I head out, and I don't even have a suitcase! I should really do something about this. At least I now have my Russian visa. (For the uninitiated, this is not a credit card. This is the little bit of paper inserted into my passport that allows me to enter - and work in - the Russian Federation.) It arrived today, so it seems that aside from not having a suitcase, I'm set. I really suppose I should get myself a suitcase. I have a visa, passport and plane ticket. It seems that I am going. 

No comments: