Tuesday, October 25, 2005

First Snow!

As I type, we're having the first "snow" of the season. I put that in quotes, as it's just a light, moist snow that turns to slush as soon as it hits the ground. I'll start photographing as soon as it starts sticking. I expect that should be any day now. Sadly, at this point the temperature has fallen below "fall coat" weather, so the beautiful green coat (a Kristy, if any of you are interested, not that it's a great website or anything) has been relegated to the closet after only two days of wear. (I would like to add that all of my factory students loved the coat, and when they learned that I had purchased it in Vladimir, they were very surprised and they all wanted to know where I had gotten it!) Anyhow, we seem to have entered the season of the crazy blue coat from Nina M. If only it were full length... It's remarkably toasty inside that thing.

No comments: