Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Let's chat!

I just got out of my first ever conversation class, and it went really well (or at least I think so).I took pictures of ten of my friends from myspace.com and placed the pictures on a page and gave everyone a copy. We discussed what characteristics might belong to each individual, and let me just say that doing this with people whom you know really well is absolutely hilarious. M, according to my students, you're a veterinarian (probably because in the pic you're holding a cat); G, you're shy but very nice; P, you're a big party girl probably dating M. I swear my students just about pissed themselves with laughter when I told them that M was my ex-boyfriend from LONG long ago... Anyway, that was fun. 


I really enjoyed having conversation class, although my schedule this week is going to be pretty rough compared to last semester (and everyone said the first semester at the AH is always the hardest!). I never used to have classes on Wednesdays, so I'd use them to prep for Thursdays, and I'd always be a step ahead. Notice how I haven't yet planned a thing for VEMZ tomorrow. Or done my Russian homework. Perhaps I should stop blogging and, you know, go do these things...

No comments: