Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Last Conversation Class

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I had my last conversation class today. As you can see, they brought a *ton* of food (mostly sweets) and we didn't discuss any specific topic, we just chatted about various things. Lots of fun! I'm going to miss them - we always had such great classes. One of my students (the girl you can't really see, because her head is kind of blocked) is going to the States next month, through the Work and Travel program. She'll be in Maryland, but I'm going to try to meet up with her when I'm home in July. How fun would that be? Also, at the end of the class the student seated farthest to the left of the picture asked me if I would be willing to tutor her twice a week during the summer, because she'll be going to England at the end of the summer and needs more practice. Of course I agreed :-) It's looking like my two months this summer will be busier than my four months this semester put together!

No comments: