Thursday, April 20, 2006

Spring is here!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Look! Flowers! in the American Home's front yard!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Another sign of spring: the city is again filled with cats.

Image hosting by Photobucket
The city's ancient ramparts, so recently covered in snow
(a favorite spot for sledding) are turning green.
(the city's ancient Golden Gates, built 1164, are in the background)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Golden Gates...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Golden Gates

Image hosting by Photobucket
Cupolas of the Nikityaskaya Church (built 1762)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I sledded down that hill drunk one christmas night with about 20 other americans...sigh...

and i met the guy who did American Home...built it I mean or something. seemed quite ambitious! glad its still there and serving a purpose!

Anonymous said...

I love Russia, I visited twice,it's beautiful. I visited Canada,France,Germany,Argentina,Paraguay ,USA, I am living here, and Brazil ( my home country).
Take care
sandra