Saturday, February 18, 2006

J's Birthday party

J's Birthday was on Wednesday. We went to Shesh-Besh.

K, Male B, Alyosha, J, G, L, Me, Y
This picture was taken by M.

Y, M, K, N, Male B, Alyona
I took this one. :-)
If you roll a five and a six (shesh and besh in Arabic) you get your pitcher of wine for free. They give you three tries per pitcher. We ordered four pitchers, and didn't once land shesh-besh.
The fabled hachipuri. My version of ambrosia.
J tackles a pepper.
So the vegetarian kebab might have been a tad overcooked.
L and I might have imbibed a bit too much.
J spoons with Alyosha. Er... well, you get the point.
Alyosha goes all Matrix on us.
Don't tell me there is no spoon!
This probably the most insane picture I've ever taken.
I just pointed the camera at Y, and this is what she did.
:-)

1 comment:

annie said...

wow.... see that's one of those grad school stories that makes me not want to go to grad school....