Saturday, February 04, 2006

Victor Fedin photoshoot - part 1

One of my VEMZ students (one who began studying with me last semester, and who is one of my best students) has a very good friend named Victor Fedin who is a professional photographer. She has mentioned him numerous times throughout all of our classes together and when, last week, she suggested that I go for a professional photo shoot, I couldn't think of a decent reason to say no. (Well, other than I don't *need* a professional photo shoot for any reason whatsoever, but my student didn't seem to think that was a good excuse. Of course I need a professional photo shoot!) So, I agreed and went and had an absurd amount of pictures taken this morning. It was a lot of fun actually, with all sorts of interesting props and lighting effects. I really have no need for any of these pictures, but when am I ever going to have such a photo shoot ever again? Mmm, never. Unfortunately, even though I'm only getting the pictures on a disk, instead of actual hard copies, I won't be able to pick it up until Monday. So, you don't get to see any of this absurdity just yet. Instead I'm posting some images from a flyer promoting Mr. Fedin's current photo-exhibition here in Vladimir, which now I am definitely planning to go see.



No comments: