Monday, February 06, 2006

Victor Fedin photoshoot - part 2

I went and picked up my photos from my photoshoot this morning. I am feeling a little silly having spent so much money on unneeded photos (especially when I need to be saving money for things like fixing/replacing my computer, my upcoming trip to Moscow and that house I'm planning to buy...) and I totally prefer photos with scenery or friends to studio prop-shots, BUT I can justify this as helping out a friend of a friend and helping the Russian economy. And really, when am I ever going to do this ever again? I've selected three out of the whole bundle that I purchased to go online. The one at the bottom is the most absurd photo I've ever been in...



6 comments:

annie said...

no explanation whatsoever. I thought the photoshoot was finished, when he said, "let's do something fun" and whipped out the stuffed animals....

Unknown said...

Maybe he thought you were small and cute and furry like a stuffed animal? ;-)

First picture is perfect, you look very dignified. Put that on the inside dust jacket of your first novel.

annie said...

I don't know that I consider myself *furry*...

I've received several votes for this one to go on the dust jacket. It's more natural and all...

Unknown said...

Sure, it is natural, which is VERY important in Russia, of course.

But DIGNITY ... my god, the first photo is VERY dignified ... no trace of a smile or smirk!

krayzykatlady said...

I definitely vote the "this one" picture for your novel. The new one looks like you're serious about wd-40, and that could involve skebab skewers, bugs in the salad, and waitresses who want to know what the HELL is going on.
heehee

annie said...

"Philodendron!" (or was it just "Phil!"?)